Technical Solutions Consultant Hewlett Packard Hewlett Packard Enterprise 1.756 recensioni
– Enterprise Cernusco sul Naviglio, Lombardia Hewlett Packard Enterprise Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading 1.756 recensioni technology company that enables customers to go At Hewlett Packard further, faster. With the industry’s most Enterprise, our ideas comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the propel our world data center to workplace applications, our faster. We’re an technology and services help customers around the industry-leading world make IT more efficient, more productive and technology company. And more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training.
Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Technology Services (TS) guides customers to the New Style of IT by transforming and supporting infrastructure that enables optimal business outcomes. Our vision is to be the undisputed leading provider of Enterprise Technology Services through our constant innovation and customers-for-life mindset. We advise our customers by helping align their IT strategy to business value. We transform their IT landscape and provide a safe journey for our customers on their way to the New Style of IT. We deliver agility and flexibility to our customers, while also ensuring security and stability, reducing risk and delivering unmatched value.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) will:
* be responsible to timely deliver the proactive activities sold with the Solution contracts such as Datacenter Care, Proactive Care and Mission Critical
* work with Customers and HPE ASM to plan the above according to the needs and timeframes
* be the `advocate’ for the assigned customers, acting as the entry point for questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options.
* Evaluate unique or complex installations or configurations and make recommendations for resolution.
* Represent company in face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
* Engages team members for support as required to ensure internal or external business and end users/clients Service Level Agreements (SLA) demands are met
* Confident and eager to take on additional more complex tasks
* Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification systems.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both italian and english language
* Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience and knowledge
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices:
* Good knowledge of Intel servers (HPE Proliant/Blade or similar technologies)
* Good knowledge of High End servers (HPE Superdome or similar technologies)
* Good knowledge of Storage Arrays and Libraries (HPE 3PAR, MSA, StoreVirtual or similar technologies)
* Basic knowledge of at least one Unix OS (Linux, Solaris, HPUX, AIX, etc)
* Basic knowledge of Windows Server OS
* Nice to have: Basic knowledge of Vmware or similar virtualization software
* Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools
* Experience in troubleshooting in complex technical environments
* Superior customer service skills Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
* Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration
– building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
* Bias for action: We never sit still
– we take advantage of every opportunity
* Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate
– creating both practical and breakthrough advancements What do we offer? Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers You can also find us on: