SALES SUPPORT CONSULTANT Bizmatica
Assago, Lombardia For our headquarters in Assago we are looking for a Sales Support Consultant. The SSC provides necessary input and support to the Sales Managers during the sales process on new customer sales. Personnel within this position must be highly motivated to assist in driving sales revenue objectives across all Business Unit products.
Major Responsibilities/Activities Work with Sales Managers to identify appropriate licensing, functionality and equipment, and create opportunity specific quotes for presentation to prospective customers:
– Coordinate executive briefing visits for prospective customers, arrange presenters and other logistical needs
– Coordinate customer reference calls and visits for prospective customers as needed
– Work with sales team to prepare necessary contracts and legal documents for new customer sales
– Understand the customer’s pain-points and challenges related to their business and technology environment
– Analyze how the customer is using Bizmatica’s solutions to identify areas of improvement were additional modules and/or functionality can be deployed
Deliver comprehensive product demonstrations focused on functional abilities and capabilities in business terms easily understood by the customer, both in person and online:
– Maintain product demonstration platform for personal exploration, development and testing.
– Minimum Requirements Bachelor’s degree
2 years of related experience:
– Microsoft Office skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook):
– Ability to deploy, configure and maintain Windows desktop, servers (MS SQL, MS Exchange) applications:
– Ability to deploy and maintain Microsoft server-based applications within VMware or MS Hyper-V environments:
– Ability to discuss in detail IP Telephony deployment, Quality of Service (QoS) strategy and considerations:
– Strong written and verbal communication skills (business and technical responses):
– Strong customer facing presentation skills:
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented:
– Ability to work in a team environment:
– Ability to take initiative and be proactive:
Flexible and adaptable:
Fluent English Language skills are required.
Additional Desired Skills
– Programming in VB.NET, C++, C#, .NET or Mobile Apps technologies:
– WFM, WFO, Quality Assurance & Business Process Automation:
– Databases to include Oracle, SQL
– installation/admin and/or scripting: TTS and/or Speech recognition products (Nuance/Loquendo):
– Experience with Cisco, Avaya or Genesys Contact Centre portfolio:
– Business or technical consulting professional services experience:
– Certification and/or experience with Interactive Intelligence products will be a big plus.
Legally eligible to work in Italy.