Descrizione del Lavoro
On behalf of its client, a global leader in technology, Vine Resources is very pleased to seek a talented solution architect.
My client is a world leading ICT company with annual revenue in excess of $390 billion and over 160,000 employees. It’s the fastest growing business in the industry, and it’s seeking someone like you to support the development of its cutting-edge Data Centre solution.
This is a great opportunity to get involved with one of the most innovative companies in the world, and to support their development and implementation of a high-profile platform.
Due to a phenomenal increase of new projects, my client requires a Data Centre Solution Architect to help them to increase their domain presence. This includes customer engagement, opportunity cultivation, E2E solution development, presentation and clarification.
- Perform in-depth study and analysis in IT service for WEU region.
- Midium to high level customer communication, obtain customer’s requirement and present Huawei’s technique solution
- Based on customer’s requirements, leading a solution team to make a whole datacenter solution, including IT infrasturcture integration, cloud integration or DC consolidation/migration
- In pre-sales stage, leading a solution team to analysis customer’s RFP, make the technique solution architect, estimate the total cost and risk
- In delivery stage, working as a technical director, guide the solution team to make the design, implementation, commission, test and acceptance.
- 10 + years experience in one or several of the following competence areas and take the key role in projects.
- IT/Cloud Architecture Integration Experience
- DC Management & Orchestration, Architectural knowledge of orchestration/virtualization tools and concepts: Openstack, Vmware Vcenter hands-on experience
- Cloud integration: Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- IT Infrastructure Integration: Network & Security, Storage & Backup, OS, Database
- Familiar with Operator’s Applications is preferred : OSS, BSS, CRM, ERP, OA etc
- Familiar with Operator’s Architectures is preffered : ITIL, eTom
- DC Consolidation and Migration Methodology and Experience DC Consolidation plan and wave design experiences
- Application migration
- System Migration: P2V, V2V, Unix to X86.
- Data/Database Migration: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server migrate to each other.
- Storage Migration: EMC, NetApp, HP, HDS migrate to each other
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career!
Interviews will take place over the next 2 weeks and start will be in November
Please send me your CV now for an immediate discussion in confidence about this exciting new role!