Descrizione del lavoro
As a Third Party Logistics Business Administrator (m/w) you will be working with the Delivery Services Providers (DSPs). This task includes the pre-selection and auditing of partners and their employees to ensure the best quality for Amazon’s customers. Furthermore, you are part of a team that checks DSPs in terms of our criteria and will re-establish the quality where needed.
We offer you a dynamic working environment giving you unlimited future career and development opportunities in a fast growing global organization as well as flat hierarchies, international working opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Your Responsibilities Are
- Due Diligence review of new DSPs
- Verification/validation of new customers against our criteria
- Master data management
- Invoice management
- Support of DSP Team
- Data analysis and reportings
- We´re looking for artists – and accept a variety of qualifications such as degrees in different fields (preferably logistics, engineering, economic sciences) or comparable long-term working experience.
- structured, success- and performance-oriented way of working
- Completed commercial training is necessary
- First working experience in relevant fields (preferably in the logistics sector) is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) in English
- Confident and skilled in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Very good knowledge of SQL- programming and MS-Access
- Experience in supplier support
- Experience with compliance
- Experience with Oracle Business Suite
- Experience with internal and external audits and supplier support
JOB ID: 426256