Descrizione del lavoro
You will play a significant role creating a best-in-class customer experience. You will manage the day-to-day marketing activities and will be part of key initiatives within site structure design, navigation experience, catalog quality and selection enhancement, performance analysis and segmentation.Key Responsibilities IncludeContent management activities to enhance selection and support informed purchase decisions:
- Web Store layout: Create and update category.
- Detailed product description: Combine original and external content to create complete pages relevant for customers.
Projects to improve Customer Experience and Marketing Performance
- Navigation and search experience: Browse/search experience projects.
- Marketing Analytics: User experience and campaign performance metrics.
Promotional activities in coordination with Marketing Managers of leading brands to target each audience with the right product at best price
- Product releases: Optimize time-to-market and awareness for new product launches.
- Promotions: Program, execute and monitor display promotions.
- Email marketing: Schedule and monitor segmented email campaigns for your category.
The ideal candidate will be innovative and team oriented, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. Excel mastery is a must. Previous experience in online marketing and in database management tools (Access, SQL) will be an advantage.
We are looking for a very analytical, data driven and detail oriented native level Italian speaker, with great sense of ownership, willingness to learn fast and with great enthusiasm for e-commerce. You will also require strong planning skills for arranging marketing plans with vendors and for handling multiple projects at once.
- University degree (graduation date no longer than 1 year ago)
- Natural feel for tools & computers, in particular excel
- Highly analytical and excellent reasoning skills
- Approach data in a very in-depth structured way
- Able to manage projects and deadlines efficiently and independently
- Easy communicator, you feel comfortable presenting in front of a group
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Italian and English
- Engineer or double degree is a plus
- Some previous experience – whether through student practice, summer internships or university research collaborations.
- Experience in data analysis – confident manipulating large sets of data (SQL knowledge a plus)
JOB ID: 424562