Descrizione del lavoro
Amazon currently seeks talented, Italian speaking New Account Manager based in Milan to support the expansion of the international seller business on the European Amazon websites. You will join as a New Account Manager recruiting and launching successful sellers on Amazon’s third party marketplace, a B2B business where retailers sell their products to Amazon customers.
The objective of the New Account Manager is to prospect, qualify high potential Italian merchants that deliver competitive selection, pricing, and availability. In addition to recruiting merchants you will help them launch on Amazon’s marketplace by ensuring that they master catalogue, pricing and other tools.
Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will be required to work autonomously, taking responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides a real opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
- Recruit and launch strategic retailers to sell on Amazon’s European marketplaces
- Define and improve strategies for recruiting new sellers
- Set up sellers for success, delivering new business growth
- 1 to 4 years’ experience
- Fluency in Italian and English. Additional competency in Spanish, French, or German is advantageous though not essential
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Engineering or related degree required
- Demonstrated track record of success in account management, product marketing or management consulting roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain complex concepts simply
- Interested in new technologies, capable internet user
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
- Experience solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education.
- Experience in outbound sales would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Experience with e-commerce or retail would be an advantage.
JOB ID: 424840