Descrizione del lavoro
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon currently seeks talented, Italian speaking Intern-Email Marketing Specialist based in Milan to support the team in the creation and management of mass mailing campaigns and marketing contents localization. You will join as an Intern-Email Marketing Specialist developing and executing new one-off and recurring email campaigns, in partnership with the category teams.
The objective of the Email Marketing Specialist is to develop and to coordinate an internal communication plan, building automated workflows to support marketing campaigns/programs and ensure on-time launches and accurate tracking. In addition, you will be responsible to drive and analyze A/B testing for email campaigns, creating and automatizing reports and dashboards to measure campaign/program effectiveness.
Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will be required to work autonomously, taking responsibility to achieve business objectives. This role provides a real opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
- Development and maintenance of mass mailing campaigns calendar
- Development and delivery of email communication
- Support Seller’s follow up on specific email campaigns
- Support the development and localization of new Marketing materials
- Creation and maintenance of reports and dashboards to measure campaign/program effectiveness
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Engineering or related degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain complex concepts simply
- Interested in new technologies, capable internet user
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
- Experience solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education.
- Previous experience is a plus
- Marketing automation platform experience
- Knowledge of SQL and VBA a plus
- Knowledge of HTML very high appreciated
JOB ID: 437784