Descrizione del lavoro
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are looking for enthusiastic and young talented people to join us at the heart of our core consumer business.
In the Brand Specialist project, you will work with selected vendors to help drive growth and deliver a best-in-class customer experience on Amazon, while facilitating great business relationships with some of Amazon’s top brands.
You will be part of one of the following categories: Sports, PC, Home, Media, Wireless, Kitchen, Fashion, Tools, Consumer Electronics, Toys, Consumables.
You will be responsible for looking after a brand’s product portfolio, contributing to improvements in the user experience for customers and creating detailed monthly reports on performance.
You will lead presentations and planning sessions with partner vendors and act as the main point of contact for them.
You will also provide support to drive category growth through detailed analysis of business inefficiencies and identifying solutions; proposing changes to operational processes; driving a high standard in customer satisfaction; ensuring high-quality product detail pages; and making recommendations for effective marketing campaigns.
To achieve success in this role, you will have strong analytical, relationship management and organizational skills.
You will also be comfortable picking up new technologies. You will be an analytics expert, identifying problem areas and then creating plans to find resolutions, with the ability to pick up new skills quickly. You will have strong communication skills and a proven track record of building positive working relationships.
Brand Specialists Typical Tasks Include
- Vendor management: help growing selection of products to sell on Amazon, onboarding new vendors, identifying and resolving pricing issues
- In-stock management: tracking purchase orders, investigating late deliveries, resolving order rejections, working with vendors on PO automation.
- Online marketing: improving product page data, developing marketing and merchandising plans, improving customer experience onsite, helping generating traffic and sales
The role will be based in Milan.
This position offers a unique opportunity to work at the most innovative online retailer and to develop and build strong functional skills in online merchandising/marketing, buying, planning and forecasting, and business analysis.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to details and exceptional organizational skills are essential
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful relationship management.
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Experience with presentation, organization, and/or account management
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
- 1 Year + experience doing one of several roles: quantitative/financial analysis, retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, marketing or e-commerce.
- The ability to quickly learn a varied set of software and editing tools (including HTML, Excel and SQL) is necessary, and prior experience is a plus.
- Prior experience with presentation, organization, and account/vendor management is preferred.
JOB ID: 329151