Technology Consultant I Hewlett Packard Hewlett Packard Enterprise 1.756 recensioni
– Enterprise Cernusco sul Naviglio, Lombardia Hewlett Packard Enterprise Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading 1.756 recensioni Technology Company that enables customers to go At Hewlett Packard further, faster. With the industry’s most Enterprise, our ideas comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the propel our world data center to workplace applications, our faster. We’re an technology and services help customers around the industry-leading world make IT more efficient, more productive and technology company.
more secure. Learning does not only happen through And we’re training. Relationships are among the most powerful accelerating…
ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture.
In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce. HPE Technology Services (TS) guides customers to the New Style of IT by transforming and supporting infrastructure that enables optimal business outcomes.
Our vision is to be the undisputed leading provider of Enterprise Technology Services through our constant innovation and customers-for-life mindset.
We advise our customers by helping align their IT strategy to business value. We transform their IT landscape and provide a safe journey for our customers on their way to the New Style of IT. We deliver agility and flexibility to our customers, while also ensuring security and stability, reducing risk and delivering unmatched value.
The NFV EMEA Center of Excellence (CoE) is part of the TS Consulting Global Business Unit . The team has the mission to architect, design and build NFV solutions for HPE major Customers in the EMEA Region , collaborating with Application Vendors, Partners and other HPE Business Units. We are looking for Technology Consultant with proven working experience on complex IT projects. The Technology Consultant: · Is responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project.
Understands a broad spectrum of company technology in order to deliver part of a detailed technical design, which meets customer requirements. Tasks may include installing new systems applications:
updating applications, firmware, and drivers:
creating boundaries for as well as performing configuration and testing activities:
applications programming for assigned modules within a larger program:
assisting in the preparation of technical presentations and demonstrations:
and participating in customer meetings. · Works with minimal direction from the technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
Contributes to design for specific deliverables and assists in the development of technical solutions.
* Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers. Understands company strategy and the role that the individual plays. · Uses knowledge tools and reuses information for the benefit of projects, and of professional development. · Uses and contributes to technical forums within the company environment and local professional communities and technical user groups.
Focuses on single customer. Brings some specialized knowledge to a project team and solves moderately complex problems. Key technical skills and competences required: University degree with brilliant results in Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science or Physics with IT knowledge Good level of English Will to develop his/her own career in delivery Previous experience and knowledge in compute, storage, network, virtualization, opensource, SDN, software and system integration will be considered a strong asset. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first : We believe in the power of collaboration
– building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other Bias for action : We never sit still
– we take advantage of every opportunity Innovators at heart : We are driven to innovate
– creating both practical and breakthrough advancements What do we offer? Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities. If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers You can also find us on: