Descrizione del lavoro
Continuously innovate and proposing the largest selection in the world, are the 2 pillars of Amazon’s success.
As e-commerce leader, Amazon reinvents its business and processes continuously. To drive these changes, Amazon is on the lookout for professionals to embody the talent our future teams will behold.Amazon is looking for an Associate Vendor Manager for a 6 month internship.
As e-commerce vendor manager you will be part of a young, dynamic and international team, whose objective is to copy the Amazon success stories throughout Europe. You will develop your project management skills and will learn to convince various stakeholders while driving challenging changes. Focusing on customer experience as the ultimate end-goal, you will push your analytical skills to the limit. As you become embedded in the day to day team operations, you will learn hands-on what the key drivers are for success in the e-commerce business.Your responsibilities as Assistant vendor manager
- You will participate in the management of ongoing projects and present recommendations for process changes based on solid data analysis with the goal to improve the customer experience on our sites.
- You will actively be part in launching new ideas and being the point of contact between various stakeholders and teams, both in Italy and across the world, managing the project expectations.
- You will support vendor negotiation by guaranteeing the follow-up of our business indicators and provide data sets and analytical support to the business teams, maximizing automation to increase productivity.
- You identify the flaws in our processes and come up with action plans to correct them.
- You help analyze market versus Amazon performance to ensure we adapt quickly to changing market dynamics.
- University degree: economics, type civil or commercial engineering
- Ideally, you have acquired a first professional experience in a previous internship or in a challenging combination of extra-curricular activities
- Natural feel for tools & computers, in particular excel
- Highly analytical and excellent reasoning skills
- Approach data in a very in-depth structured way
- Able to manage projects and deadlines efficiently and independently
- Easy communicator, you feel comfortable presenting in front of a group
- Good level of English
Good ability with SQL would be considered a plus